Assessing the condition of high voltage transformers and making decisions about whether the equipment is healthy enough to operate reliably and when it needs an overhaul is difficult. Keeping operating and maintenance costs to a minimum requires careful considerations to transformer overhauls and repairs.
Our comprehensive preventative and predictive maintenance services ensures our customers maximise their production and operating efficiencies. Transformer overhauls and repairs provide a cost and time effective alternative to outlaying on capital expenditure for new equipment.
Transformer Overhaul Features
Effective AlternativeCost and time effective alternative to outlaying on capital expenditure for new equipment.
Meets Australian StandardsComplete overhaul or rewinding services that meet the standards in the mining, manufacturing and electrical industries.
Coordination Of OutagesComplete planning & coordination of outages for plant and equipment
Our High Voltage Transformer repair services encompass, but are not limited to:
- testing and filtering of oil in accordance with the relevant standards
- controlled oven drying of windings
- replacing gaskets
- bushing replacement
- Cooling System Clean, Inspection and Repair
- External repairs including tanks, repainted, vacuum and pressure tested
- fitting of additional protective devices, cable boxes and general modifications
- transformer’s insulation resistance, ratio, DLA and polarity testing.
Our comprehensive transformer overhauls and repair services are structured to meet our individual customer requirements and cover:
- Strategic operational & maintenance scheduling
- Maintenance cost review
- Reliability/breakdown analysis
- Asset management
- Planning & coordination of plant maintenance outages
- Critical equipment condition monitoring
- Site equipment registers